To adapt to climate change, actions should be taken to:
- Finalise and adopt the infrastructure actions set out in the National Adaptation Plan.
- Support the provision of accessible, consistent and robust information on regional and local climate change impacts across the whole country.
- Manatū Mō Te Taiao | Ministry for the Environment
- Te Waihanga | New Zealand Infrastructure Commission
- He Pou a Rangi | Climate Change Commission
2022 - 2031
Want to know more
The latest news and progress for this recommendation.