Take the following steps to develop the client capabilities of the government to better deliver infrastructure:
- Develop service quality standards and standard design methodologies for each major infrastructure asset class with key delivery agencies.
- Require long-term planning informed by service standards to better predict future infrastructure needs.
- Strengthen government capabilities in end-to-end delivery, including governance, commissioning, procurement, negotiation, oversight and whole-of-life management systems for major infrastructure.
- Te Tai Ōhanga | The Treasury
- Central Government Delivery Agencies
The latest news and progress for this recommendation.