Identify and reduce barriers for international firms and products to enter the New Zealand market by adopting international standards by default unless there is a compelling rationale for the development of a specific New Zealand standard.
Strengthen the trans-Tasman procurement market by ensuring a consistent approach in:
- Product and building standards.
- Qualification requirements.
- Contract and procurement processes.
- Hīkina Whakatutuki | Ministry of Business, Innovation & Employment
- New Zealand Government Procurement
2027 - 2031
Want to know more
The latest news and progress for this recommendation.