Improve project outcomes by increasing public sector capabilities and excellence in infrastructure delivery by:
- Introducing comprehensive procurement, asset management and project management practitioner development frameworks and underpinning accreditation systems across government.
- Creating career development opportunities in the public sector by increasing the number of entry-level technical roles in client agencies to support the placement and rapid professional growth of newly graduated practitioners.
- Building effective partnerships between delivery agencies and New Zealand’s academic institutes to disseminate international best practice and lift the prioritisation of research in infrastructure.
- Aligning remuneration between the public and private sectors to improve competition across infrastructure types.
- Central Government Delivery Agencies
- Te Kawa Mataaho | Public Service Commission
2027 - 2031
Want to know more
The latest news and progress for this recommendation.